Finding a true match for shy people is a pretty tough job and for such types of people, there are so many dating sites. But among the mob of online dating sites, you may get confused to decide which one is for you. Indeed not all dating platforms are suitable for introvert individuals but Zoosk helps you a lot. Over 40 million users are connected with Zoosk from 80+ countries to find their soulmate. Here we are with the Zoosk review to aware you about the pros, cons, pricing, and other aspects of the dating giant.
Zoosk offers you something unique and plays a tremendous role to find out your love. What wonders can Zoosk do for you? Read our full Zoosk review to reveal.
Before 12 years ago in 2007 Zoosk has started as a Facebook application and currently, it has become the brand name in terms of dating sites. Millions of people are connected with Zoosk and Zoosk is constantly updating its features to offer you a seamless dating experience.
You don’t need to fill an irritating and long questionnaire about yourself and your match on Zoosk and it takes the info from your social media account and amalgamate it with your Zoosk profile. In fact, it is really simple to create a profile and meet new people on Zoosk from across the globe.
Zoosk provides you customizable and affordable dating tools to make your dating experience more pleasant and comfortable as well. Doesn’t matter you are searching for a casual hook up or want a serious relationship, Zoosk is for you.
Zoosk: Primary Demographics
Zoosk has 40 Million active users from 80 countries. One of the best thing about Zoosk is that it supports 25 languages that means you can easily find out your soulmate in different countries. The average age of Zoosk users varies from 24 to 27 means the dating site has the young crowd.
You will amaze to know that the Zoosk contains an even split between males and females. there are 48% males and 52% of females registered on Zoosk. Another notable aspect of Zoosk is that most of the users are seeking for long term relationships and serious dating so folks if you are willing to have a long term relationship then register yourself for Zoosk now.
Zoosk Review: Pricing
You can use Zoosk as a free dating app but you have to limit yourself and to access the premium facilities you need to put some burden on your pocket. All the premium plans of Zoosk are as follows:
- Zoosk’s one-month membership requires $29.95
- For 3 month membership, you have to pay $59.95 and if you want to pay monthly then it will be $19.98/month
- For 6 month membership, you need to pay $12.49/month or one payment of $74.95
Among the horde of dating sites, Zoosk secured a reputed position and for making it an outstanding dating platform several reasons are here. Have a look below to know why Zoosk is so popular among the youths to find out their perfect match:
- One of the best features of Zoosk is its Behavioral Matchmaking technology which offers you better matches as per your actions. It keeps a track on your likings, messaging and other things to confirm your choice. After analyzing your behavior it gives you the best matches to choose from.
- Users can search for their match as per age, gender, location, education, body structure and many more.
- The free version enables you to convey a smile and like to your desired person.
- If you want to send a message then you can choose from its different packages.
- One of my favorite attire of the dating giant is the ability to observe who is online and who has viewed your profile.
- Zoosk app is available if you want to use it on your smartphones.
- The online era is full of scams and fake profiles but Zoosk’s strict verification system restrict the fake profiles.
- Nevertheless, if you come through a fake profile you can report it or block it easily.
- Ease of use and beautiful layout of the site makes it more approachable.
- Via dating insites, you can track your online dating experience and determine which type of people attracts you.
- Zoosk coins allow you to notice if someone has read your message and also you can go invisible for 30 minutes.
Zoosk Review: Pros of the dating site
- Zoosk is available in 80 countries and supports 25 languages to help you to meet new people anywhere you want.
- Verification policy of Zoosk add value to the Zoosk profiles and there are fewer chances of fakeness.
- You will shock to know that its active userbase conveys over 3 Millions messages every day.
- If are a newbie and don’t familiar with the dating rules then Zoosk offers you an online dating safety guide to remain safe while dating.
- In case of any query, users can contact live support via their phones or by an email.
Zoosk Review: Cons of the Dating giant
No one is perfect and everything has some shortcoming and Zoosk also contains few drawbacks. Let them check below:
- If you don’t want to continue with Zoosk then you can’t cancel its subscription until the subscription period is over.
- One time activation charges are relatively high and you have to pay $24.95 for it.
- The auto-reply is not a good feature because it can confuse anyone.
- The basic version comes with lots of limitations and you can send only likes and smile with it.
- Despite the strict verification system, we found fake profiles on Zoosk.
Zoosk Review: Our Verdict
After analyzing Zoosk deeply we can conclude that Zoosk is the prefect dating platforms for singles who are looking for a casual hookup and serious bond. Within 10 years the dating site got huge popularity among the youths globally because of its unique matchmaking algorithm and ease of use.
One of the most attractive attire of Zoosk is its Behavioral Matchmaking system which works as per your acts and doesn’t focus what you say. Means you met the perfect partner according to your taste without filling any troublesome questionnaire.
You can observe the several successful datings on the Zoosk’s blog and prepare yourself for a serious relationship.
However, the premium plans may costly for some users but if you want to enjoy the unique dating experience then you have to pay.
Every dating site has some flaws and Zoosk is not an exception but the ease of use, intuitive design, unique matchmaking system make it worth to try.
Ready to hookup via Zoosk? If yes then please let us know below in the comment section. And if you want to know about any other dating app then drop your question in the comment section.