Give your opinion and earn! Isn’t sound good? Obviously, it sounds good because we earn without putting extra efforts. There are lots of survey sites over the internet that gives you surveys to complete and in return you earn cash. Toluna is the biggest survey site among all which came into existence in 2000. Currently, the survey giant has over 8 Million users but if you want to join it and confused about its legitimacy then you are lucky to land here.
Is it legit or fool you? Can you really earn money with it? I know you are struggling with these question but after observing the post all your queries will satisfy. So just scroll down to know Whether Toluna is a legit site or a scam.
What is Toluna?
Toluna is a survey site where you earn money after completing surveys. You have to give your opinion about products and brands and also you can earn money by creating content. Just like Survey Junkie, Swagbucks, and Inbox Doller you get points for each survey and all depends on you whether you redeem your points for cash via Paypal or buy gift cards.
The survey site got the A+ ratings from the Better Business Bureau so if we doubt on its legitimacy than we are foolish.
It is totally free to join and after filling your profile you can grab 2000 points in an instant manner. Usually, surveys consume 20 to 30 minutes to complete and all the surveys are sent to you by email.
How to sign up with Toluna?
If you are not thinking to be rich overnight then this survey site is the best way to earn money to pay your next dinner bills. You can sign up with it easily with these simple steps:
- Navigate to Toluna.com and click on “Sign-up” button.
- After it inserts your personal info such as name, gender, date of birth, email address, country, zip code, the phone number to complete your profile.
- Your next move is to check your email and verify your account by clicking on the link they sent you.
How can you earn money with Toluna?
Not only online surveys but you can earn with this survey site in numerous ways. Here is a brief description of all the methods you can earn with:
- One of the foremost way to earn with this survey site is surveys. You will get 8 to 10 surveys every week and maybe more to complete and earn.
- Another great way to earn with this site is product testing. You can test a particular product and usually, you can test 1 product every week. But this option is available only in limited countries so all depends on your location.
- Although sponsored polls facilitate you with a few points, these are really interesting. You will grab 15 points for answering each poll and then you can cash your points with Paypal.
- If you looking for extra points then you can create content and earn a big amount of points. You will amaze to know that you will get 1000 points of each piece of content you will create for Toluna. Isn’t good??
- You can spin the Toluna wheel to try your luck. I am not saying that this will offer you money definitely but it is not impossible at all.
Eligibility to join Toluna
One of the best thing about this survey site is that it has specific sites for different countries. Usually, other survey sites available for English speakers but this offers lots more. In most of the countries, you can sign up for Toluna if you are above 14 and rest depends on the law of the country where you reside.
You can be the part of this site if you reside in US, Canada, Australia, UK, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, Japan, New Zealand, Russia, UAE, South Africa, Hong Kong, China, and in many more countries.
How you get paid with Toluna?
I think you are going crazy to know how to get your income from the survey giant. You can receive your earning in these ways:
- You can redeem your points with Paypal if you are looking for hard-cash. But make sure you have at least 9000o points to redeem.
- Also the survey site avail you gift cards of different retailers like Starbucks, Best Buy and lots more but you must have 30000 points to get them.
- If you are living in the US then you can also request your payment via the check.
Pros and cons of Toluna
- When compared with other survey sites this one comes with easy to navigate and appealing site.
- It is totally free to join and your credit or debit card info is not required to get started.
- You can earn initial points just by filling out your profile.
- Availability in several countries and support for local languages.
- The minimum amount for cash your points is 25000 and it may vary from country to country.
- Delay in rewards.
- Poor customer support
- One of the major drawbacks is that your points expire after one year.
Is Toluna legit or scam?
Toluna is 100% legal and if you are looking for a side income to fulfill your small needs then this one is a good option for you. Don’t depend on them as your sole income and use it only for time pass and fun activity and earn. As you know survey sites do not exist to make you rich overnight so focus on your main source of income and complete surveys in your spare time.
Taking surveys on Toluna is too easy and enjoyable as well and you can complete them while binge on Netflix or doing other tasks. Finally, its time to say goodbye with the my final declaration that Toluna is worth to try and totally legal as well.
It’s your turn now
Have you ever used any survey site before?
What do you think about this one?
What are your views about making money online?
Let us know below in the comment section!!