Because of the internet, our lives have become pretty convenient. Everything is within our fingertips, we can watch movies, play games, shop online, and even be the creator of a game. There are lots of gaming categories like fighting, running, racing and much more but for those who want to generate there own game and want to enhance their creativity, Roblox is the best platform. Anyone can create their own game on Roblox studio and earn money as well. Being the most popular gaming platform people are crazy behind the Roblox stats and facts. In fact, users want to know each and everything about their favorite gaming destination and if you are one of them then I am here with the latest Roblox stats and facts that will amaze you.
So let’s check out the post and reveal the interesting things about the biggest user-generated gaming platform.
What is Roblox?
Roblox is the gaming platform where one can create their own game and you will be surprised to know that Roblox is the hugest user-generated gaming destination with more than 15 Million games that have generated by the Roblox users. Doesn’t matter you a kid or a teen here are options for everyone and with the Roblox wiki support you can easily create your desired game. Via Roblox, you can play games, create your own, be the trader and lots of things to do.
Roblox: Brief history
Roblox was released in 2005 and its creator is David Baszucki. There are different categories of games like block building, single player and multiplayer games and Roblox Moblie version is available for both Android and iOS devices. You can play Roblox video games on multiple OS like Window, MAC, Android, iOS and also available for Xbox, Oculus Rift, HTC vive. You can navigate to Roblox.Com to get detailed info about it.
Roblox Stats 2019
- About 90 Million users play Roblox in a month.
- Users engage their 1 Billion hours with Roblox in a month.
- Roblox got 227 Million downloads till then 17th April 2019.
- As per the stats of 9th May 2019, Roblox has 4 Million creators.
- 400 employees are connected with Roblox.
- You will be shocked to know that Children under 13 spend 51.5 Million hours monthly on Roblox.
- Roblox has paid around $41 Million to its creators till 13th March 2018 and the projected amount is $70 Million by the end of 2018.
- Roblox got the $750 Million revenue on Mobile.
- The estimated value of Roblox is $2.5 Billion.
- 34.3 Billion games have played on Roblox in 2018.
- Roblox gets 67% of mobile revenue from the US.
- From the UK Roblox Mobile revenue is only 9%.
- 35% of mobile downloads of Roblox is from the US.
- 6% of mobile downloads of Roblox come from the UK.
- In the Asia Pacific there are 14 Million players who play Roblox.
- Roblox is played in more than 40 countries.
- MeepCity is the first game on Roblox which has crossed 1 Billion visits.
After getting aware about Roblox stats its time to shed the light on Roblox facts. Have a look below to know about interesting Roblox facts.
1. Look-alike game of Minecraft
Just like the Minecraft via Roblox, you get blocks to create various gaming items. Roblox has two options and the first one is for playing the games exist on Roblox and the second one is Roblox studio where you can create your own game.
2. Enjoy Roblox on various OS
As I said above Roblox has two options and Roblox can be played on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS but if you want to create your own game via Roblox Studio then you must have Windows and MAC because it supports only MAC and Windows OS.
3. Free and Paid both versions available
If you don’t want to spend your real money then you can go for the free version. But to access the premium features you need to expand your hard-earned bucks. Roblox’s monthly plans vary from $5.95 to $19.95 and if you want to go for annual subscriptions then you can also get them. Annual subscription costs from $57.95 to $129.95.
4. Communicate with other players
One of the most interesting facts about Roblox is that users can communicate and send friend requests to other users but I think it is not safe for kids. Parents have to keep a track on all the activities of their kids if they involve in Roblox.
5.Create your own game and get paid for them
Roblox is a massive online multiplayer platform where you can generate game in your style. You just need to drag and drop things from the Roblox Studio to create your game. For the functionality of the game, you have to get familiar with Roblox coding language and for this, you can take help of Youtube videos and Roblox team as well. After creating your game you can get paid for your game.
Folks, these are the most interesting Roblox stats and facts and I think after reading the post you get satisfied. In our previous posts, we have discussed the legit ways to get free Robux and if there is any specific query regarding Roblox then let us know below in the comment box. We will back to you with the best answer.
If you liked the post then don’t be hesitate to share it with your nears and dears. Stay connected for more recent tech, entertainment, sports, and general news till then Goodbye and happy gaming.