Doesn’t matter you are a student, a housewife or a businessman if you used to convey and receive online money then you must acquire an online payment app. When things come in terms of online transactions then the foremost name which strikes in our mind is Paypal. Paypal is really great payment system for those who run their online business. With Paypal, you can accept payments from your customers and also send the invoice. Being a student you can accept money from your parents with a student account. But if you didn’t try Paypal yet and not familiar with Paypal sign-up then you are lucky to land here.
The sign-up process for Paypal requires several steps and to get familiar with the whole process you just need to go through the page.
Paypal: Pay and receive online payment in a secure way
Paypal acts like a virtual wallet which keeps all your private info safe and you can shop online, send money, receive money with it. Paypal supports over 200 countries and you can make international transactions without any hassle. All your private data is encrypted and you don’t need to write your card details again and again while making payments. Paypal sign-up is not a complex task but before going further you have to choose the account type.
Types of accounts
Paypal offers you four types of accounts and you can choose as per your requirements:
You can also call it the standard account and you can add money to this account to shop online, to send money to your family and friends. It is best for personal use.
If you run an online business and want to sell your products then this one is the best for you. Users can receive payment from their customers via debit and credit cards.
If you are planning to sell stuff online under a brand name or particular organization then the Business account will be good for you. Through the business account, you can accept bank transfer.
If you are of 13 or above and live in a hostel and need to accept payments from your parents then nothing can beat the student account of Paypal. Student account will link to your parent’s account and they can send you money via it.
Paypal-sign up: Set up a Paypal account
I think you have chosen your account type and now its time to learn how to sign-up for Paypal account. You need to follow these steps for the Paypal sign-up process:
- Initially navigate to Paypal.com and after landing there you will notice the sign-up button at the top right corner, click on it.
- Now Paypal will offer you different account choices, choose one and click on next. Here I am choosing “Personal account” and the process is about setting up a personal account.
- After jumping on the next screen type your first name, last name, password and set up a password.
- Next, you need to enter your mailing address, contact number, and checkmark. After it clicks on the “Agree and Create Account” button that you will get at the bottom of the page.
- Finally, you have created your Paypal account and its time to link it up with your debit card, credit card or your bank account. After it taps on “Get started”.
- On the next page enter the debit or credit card info you want to link with Paypal. Finally, click on the blue-colored “Link Card” option.
- At last Paypal will convey you confirmation mail to verify your email address. You need to open it and confirm your email by clicking the “Confirm my Email” option.
- If you want to link your bank account then you just need to follow prompt steps as we have followed in the card linking.
Folks like this you can set up your Paypal account and make international transactions within minutes. Hope you understood the process clearly and if you are going to apply then please share your experience with us.
In case you find any complexity at the time of Paypal sign-up then feel free to put your query in the comment box. For more informative updates stay tuned with us till then Goodbye.