The success of any Shipping Service depends on its quality of services. Doesn’t matter you have chosen FedEx, USPS or UPS if you are unable to track your package then you can’t consider them better shipping partners. When things come in terms of tracking then USP and FedEx are far ahead than USPS. Indeed UPS provides you an upgraded tracking facility and you can keep an eye on your package at every stage. UPS tracking gives you a peace of mind and you don’t need to take tension about your shipment.
But how to track a UPS package? If you have headed here then you probably don’t aware of the tracking process of UPS. No worries folks we are here to assist you and describe the best methods to track your package via UPS tracking.
There are several ways to track your package with UPS and stay informed about the current status of your shipment. Just scroll down and get familiar with them.
United Parcel Service (UPS)
United Parcel Service is an America based package delivery and supply chain management company and is the true rival of FedEx as both companies offer similar services. USP’s founder is James E. Casey and you will amaze to know that the company was founded in 1907. UPS is available worldwide and it is the world’s largest parcel delivery companies and logistics as well.
How to track UPS packages with UPS tracking
In our previous articles, we have discussed USPS tracking and FedEx tracking so how can we forget USP tracking because it is the most renowned shipping company. You can track your package in numerous ways and here we will discuss the best ones so have a look below:
1.Track your package with UPS tracking number
Whenever you shipped a package you will get a tracking number which is generated automatically. This tracking number help you and your customer to determine the status of the shipment. A UPS tracking number is known as 1Z number and with this number, you can capture the complete scenario of your package. To track your shipment with tracking number follow these steps:
- First of all, go to ups.com via your browser.
- Navigate to UPS tracking page.
- Here you will find a box asking for entering the tracking number.
- Enter your specific tracking number and if you have multiple numbers then you can enter up to 25 numbers at a time.
- Then tap on Green colored button Track.
2.Track package with UPS My Choice
With a tracking number, you can easily confirm the status of your shipment but in case you don’t have a tracking number then what will you do. Thanks to UPS My Choice which enables you to track the package without any tracking number. You just need to create your account on the company website and then after logging in you are set to determine the status of your shipments.
- First of all, navigate to https://www.ups.com/mychoice/features/.
- After it chooses from the free membership or the Premium one and tap on “Continue” button below your desired membership.
- You will proceed to the registration page and here you have to enter your personal info and then verify your address.
- Then go to the ups.com and at the top of the page click on the “Login” option.
- Now insert the details you have utilized at the time of registration and tap on “Log in”.
- After logging in you are ready to check the status of your shipment and now you need to tap on the “Tracking” option, top of the page.
- You will get the full-fledged list of your that are shipped by UPS from your location (address).
- Finally, choose the package you want to track and your last move is to click on the tracking number link.
- Bingo, now you can check the status of your shipment.
3.Track your package with UPS tracking map
Another way to track your package is the UPS Tracking map. This tool is really good for those who are looking for the simplest way that provides a hassle-free tracking experience. But you need the tracking number to track the status via map tool. In order to track with UPStrackingmap, you have to perform these steps:
- Open up your browser and type upstrackingmap.com.
- After reaching the site, at the top of the page, you will notice a box, asking enter tracking number here.
- Enter the package tracking number.
- That’s it! Isn’t easy!!
Ready to track your package? If yes then apply any of one method, I have listed here and know the exact status of your shipment.
How’s the info? Found it informative or not? Please express your views in the comment section below and also share the post if you liked it. Still, any query regarding UPS tracking then put your question as usual in the comment section.
I absolutely love your blog.. Excellent colors & theme.
Did you build this website yourself? Please
reply back as I’m attempting to create my very own blog and would love to know where you got this
from or just what the theme is named. Cheers!