Watching movies and TV shows on the Television screen is the old mean of amusement. Nowadays everyone is tech-savvy and have different gadgets to communicate and also to entertain themselves. And in terms of amusement Youtube stands out among the mob, having an immense number of videos. Doesn’t matter you want to watch a movie, TV show clip, educational video, Youtube contain everything for you. But it consumes a lot of mobile data if you watch videos via Youtube. But you can download Youtube videos to watch them on an offline mode to save your mobile data. Now the question is how to download Youtube video? Go through the post and know the best 3 ways to download Youtube video within seconds.
How to download Youtube video: Best methods
- 1 How to download Youtube video: Best methods
- 2 Is it legal to download Youtube videos without Youtube premium?
- 3 Final thoughts
Download Youtube videos on your Android smartphone is pretty simple and after downloading a particular Youtube video you can enjoy it without any Wi-fi or mobile data. Also, you can watch them while you are travelling or visiting an area of poor connectivity. Here I have included the best tricks to download a Youtuber video so that you can watch them whenever you want so have a look below:
Download Youtube videos through Youtube premium
The official way to download Youtube videos is Youtube Premium. This is the subscription-based service of Youtube and you have to pay $ 11.99 per month to use this. Youtube Premium is the safest way to download videos and offers you an ad-free experience. If you don’t want to put yourself in any copyright infringement then you need to follow these step to download videos with Youtube premium:
- After adopting Youtube premium, it will offer you a download icon and you will find it along with the Share option just below the video, tap on it.
- It will provide you different resolution quality, choose anyone and then tap on OK.
- The video will save in your Android device and find out the video click on Library.
- Then click on downloads.
- Finally, click on the video you want to play.
- Voila, you are ready to enjoy your favorite stuff.
Download Youtube video using 4K video downloader
If you love free stuff and don’t want to spend your hard earned bucks to download Youtube videos then there are lots more ways which enable you to download videos for free. There are many video downloader apps exist on the Google Play store to fulfil your desire. Check out these steps and discover how to download Youtube video with 4K video downloader:
- Visit the Google play store and search for 4K video downloader.
- You will get a drop-down list of 4K video downloader apps, select any of them.
- Download and install it.
- Then search for the Youtube video you want to download and copy the URL of the video.
- Move to the 4K video downloader and paste the copied URL using the Paste URL option.
- 4K video downloader will offer you different video quality and format and you need to choose one from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, click on the Download button to download the video.
3rd Method (Risky One)
Download Youtube video using Tubemate
As I said above the internet is flooded with several options to download Youtube videos but not every way is secure. After discussing the safe methods its time to explore the risky way for the same. Tubemate is a third party app which allows you to download videos from various streaming services. Being the third party app Tubemate doesn’t exist on the Google Play store and you have to download it in APK format. You need to follow these steps to download videos with Tubemate:
- First of all, go to the official site of Tubemate and download it from there. Make sure you have enabled Unknown sources from the settings of your Android smartphone before installing it.
- Then launch the Tubemate from your app drawer and search for your desired video.
- Click on the download button.
- It will ask you to choose the video quality, select and proceed.
- Now choose the Download button which is Red.
- At the bottom of the app, you will notice a White download button, select it to find out the video on an offline mode.
Is it legal to download Youtube videos without Youtube premium?
After getting the best answer to the question of how to download Youtube video its time to know that is it legal to download videos without Youtube premium. If you download Youtube videos with any third party app or 4k downloader app is quite illegal. Youtube videos are made from various artists and they made them for their bread and butter. If you access them for free then it will break the rules and you are responsible for this act.
In case you violate the terms and conditions of Youtube, Youtube will ban your account. So I suggest you download Youtube video through Youtube premium.
Like this, you can download Youtube video in your desired format and video quality on your Android smartphone to watch on an offline mode. Hope you will apply these simple tricks next time when you try to download videos from Youtube. If you get successful in your act then please share your feedback with us.
Still, any question regarding how to download Youtube videos then put it in the comment box. For more entertainment, sports, technology, and other stuff stay tuned with us till then happy downloading.