How to celebrate Father’s day: Happy Father’s Day 2019 wishes, quotes, images
A dedicated day around fathers has finally arrived! Father’s Day! To all the dads in the world, Happy Father’s Day to you and to all the children, irrespective of the age, wait here! I have something else for you. Go through the Article and make the Day Special for your Dad. A dad is always A Daughter’s First Love and Son’s First Hero. A dad is always best mate for their children. You must read a lot of sci-fi stories of superheroes but do you know who are superheroes in Real? Our Dads!
Father’s day falls on the third Sunday of mid-year month i.e June and it’s going to fall on 16th June this time. Most Awaited, cheerful day! I know you must be waiting to spend some quality time with your dad on this Special Day. The day was first celebrated in 1908 and now it becomes a global event. I know, Now you might be thinking about how to celebrate fathers day, what to give to your father, how to say him how important he is to you. Ahhh! Our Heart-filled with tears when we even think about it but How happy your dad will be when he will see you doing all. So, Celebrate His Day! Cheers!
Happy Father’s Day Quotes
- A man who never said NO to me is my Dad.
- “A daughter is a treasure and a cause of sleeplessness.” – Ben Sirach
- “Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian, and simply being there every time I need a hug.” – Agatha Stephanie Lin
- A man who never gets tired of work for his children and Family is none other than DAD.
- “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.” – Unknown
- “My Daddy was my hero. He was always there for me when I needed him. He listened to me and taught me so many things. But most of all he was fun.” – Bindi Irwin
- “A real man loves and respects his wife and is not only a good father but a man that his kids want to call ‘Daddy.'”– Frank Abagnale
- “I was raised by my father; I am daddy’s girl”. — Amber Heard
- The reason why daughters love their Dad the most is, that there is at least one man in the world who will never hurt her.
- “A father’s tears and fears are unseen, his love is unexpressed, but his care and protection remain as a pillar of strength throughout our lives. ” — Ama H. Vanniarachchy
Best Gifts For Dad on Father’s day
- Watch – No matter what the personality of your Dad, Watch is the perfect gift to give to your Dad. Though Dad Always shows us the time and teaches us the value of time but its worth giving.
- Wallet – I am sure your Dad will Love it if you will Gift a Wallet as he can use it in his everyday Life. What else is needed!
- Customized Gifts- A customized Mug, Pillow, Mobile Cover, Bedsheet T-shirt with loving pictures of your Dad and some sentiments poured on!
- If your Dad is a Gym Lover, you can Gift Gym Accessories to your dads like a Sports bag, Bottle, Outfit, shoes or even Dumbles. The Gift will bring a Real Smile on his face.
- If your Dad is a simple person who wears spectacles then you can buy a new one for him and gift him. I am very sure from years he has been using the same specs with no complaint.
- If your Dad loves to travel, you can buy him a selfie stick, Googles, Tshirt, Jeans or Even book a holiday package for him. This will make his Day! and worth yours too!
- Handmade Gift- Be it a card, Or a special dish made by you, or a painting, sketch, anything! Anything you are perfect in can gift to your Dad! He will be the Happiest and no other Readymade gifts can beat your Handmade one!
Your Smile and Happiness is the Greatest Gift for your Dad! Because whole Life he works 24*7 for your happiness only. The Greatest gift you can give to your Dad is Respect, Love, Care, Affection now and in his Old Age too!
Are you Aware of what your Dad is doing for you, and what he did for you? Do you know his Sacrifices?
Heart-Wrenching pics illustrating Sacrifice of a Father
These Pictures say a lot and We cannot even Imagine what our fathers do for us. Dad’s Sacrifice is never noticed because he never says what he is doing for his children. Father’s love is purest in the World- No Selfishness, No complaints, No Demands, Just Sacrifices with a Smiling Face Ever!
How to Celebrate the Happy Father’s day
- Book Movie Tickets
- Take him for Dinner
- Go to some fun-filled place and Spend Quality time together.
- Most Important is Sit beside him, Speak to him and Talk to him.
Tomorrow is your Dad’s Day. Hug your Father and Say I love you! Again We wish a Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads.