To err is human but if you are a blogger or an editor then making mistakes can spoil your image and distract your readers. Being a blogger I know the worth of quality content that is free from any grammatical mistake and plagiarism as well. Thanks to Grammarly software which helps me a lot to make my articles free from any type of error. I am using Grammarly from 1 and a half years and believe it b has made my task pretty easy. And being a user of Grammarly I couldn’t stop myself to write the Grammarly review to convey you the detailed in info about this innovative software.
If you are looking to adopt Grammarly to rectify your silly grammar mistakes such as punctuation, spelling mistakes, sentence structure, etc then you have chosen the right page. I am here to describe the Grammarly software in dept so read the post till the end to know its cost, pros, cons, and other features as well.
What is Grammarly?
- 1 What is Grammarly?
- 2 For whom Grammarly is a must-have tool?
- 3 Is the free version of Grammarly enough for you (Features of free and premium versions)
- 4 Grammarly Review: How much you have to pay to access premium features (Grammarly Cost)
- 5 Grammarly Review: Pros and cons of Grammarly
- 6 Not happy with Grammarly? Try these Grammarly alternatives
- 7 Grammarly Review: Summing up
If you are not familiar with Grammarly then there is no use to describe its pros, cons, and price so before going through the Grammarly review you must aware that what is it.
Grammarly is a writing tool to inspect your writing errors and rectify them in real-time. Grammarly recognizes Grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, Plagiarism, and many more mistakes to make your content error-free. Users can use Grammarly for WordPress, Mircosoft Word, Facebook and lots more but Grammarly doesn’t support Google docs and it is its major drawback.
Grammarly extension is compatible with Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge and you can also download Grammarly app for your Android and iOS smartphones.
For whom Grammarly is a must-have tool?
Doesn’t matter you are sending an email to your customers, writing a blog post, making your college assignment, or editing a document, Grammarly can correct each and everything. Before presenting your content or sending an email it is pretty necessary that your stuff must free from any type of error. No need to take human assistance when Grammarly is here to rectify your mistakes. You should use Grammarly if you are…
- The content creator or Copywriter
- Social Media Marketer
- Book Writer
Is the free version of Grammarly enough for you (Features of free and premium versions)
The most important part of my Grammarly review is the comparison of its free and paid features. In fact, there are so many limitations in the free version and you can check only grammar and spelling mistakes only. Here is a list of facilities of both free and premium variant of Grammarly:
Grammarly Free Version
- The free version only detects grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes and correct them.
Grammarly Premium version
- Inspect all the punctuation, grammar, context, and sentence structure related errors.
- Vocabulary up-gradation
- Genre specific writing style checks
- Detects plagiarism (Checks more than 16 Billion web pages for you).
Grammarly Review: How much you have to pay to access premium features (Grammarly Cost)
The free version is limited and lack of many advanced features that are quite important to enhance the quality of your content, email, or document. To access the premium facilities of Grammarly you have to choose any of them:
Premium version for a month: $29.95/month
Quarterly: $59.95 (If you want to pay monthly then you can have to pay $19.98/month)
Annual: $139.95 (You can pay $11.66/month)
Grammarly Review: Pros and cons of Grammarly
As a user of Grammarly, I found many favorable features in Grammarly and I am happy to announce that Grammarly is…
- Grammarly is really easy to use online software to create error-free content. You just need to tap on redlined error shown by Grammarly and then Grammarly shows you options to correct it, choose and that’s it.
- In terms of accuracy, Grammarly does a great job and you can proofread your blog posts without any hesitation. However, it can put a comma without any need or may misunderstand what you want to say but wholely it offers you a higher rate of accuracy.
- I love the way in which Grammarly explain my mistakes and give suggestion to improve. In fact, it is not only a mistake checker but also a good guide to make you a good author, writer, editor…
- Grammarly is totally customizable and you can add new words to the dictionary for your ease.
Nothing is perfect in the world and the same thing applies to the Grammarly also. Along with mouth-watering attires, Grammarly comes with few shortcomings, let’s have a look to learn:
- Most of us used to write in Google Docs software but unfortunately, Grammarly doesn’t support Google Docs. But developers are currently Beta testing Grammarly with Google docs so wait for few days as the feature will come to you soon.
- If you go for the free version of Grammarly then it will disappoint you because the free version only detects your grammar and spelling mistakes.
- While using Grammarly annoying ads and pop-ups appear on the screen to upgrade it for the premium version and it really irritates me.
Not happy with Grammarly? Try these Grammarly alternatives
Having more than 10 Million users Grammarly is the omnipresent software but if you are looking to try any other online grammar checker then I have listed a few similar software. Note down from below:
- Google Docs
- ProWriting Aid
Grammarly Review: Summing up
Although there are lots more Grammarly alternatives exist, Grammarly is the easiest and intuitive software out there. It is pretty simple to install Grammarly and with just a few clicks it can detect all the flaws of your writing and correct them. Grammarly free version comes with limited features but if you don’t hesitate to spend a few bucks then it is worth to buy the premium version of Grammarly.
To summing the Grammarly review I would like to say that Grammarly is the best online grammar checker for you and I am saying this as per my personal experience. If you used to write short pieces of content or you are a student then the free version is enough for you. On the other hand, if you deal with big projects and you are a professional writer then I recommend the premium version.
So folks to improve your writing by getting familiar with your writing flaws then give a try to Grammarly.
Was the review helpful to you? You liked it or not? Let me know below in the comment section. Waiting for your response…