Fortnite is one of the best battle royale game to which is available to play on PC, Mobile and another gaming console. The Fortnite online video game is developed by Epic Games. The game was launched the first time in 2017. Actual;y the Fortnite is the gaming combination of Fortnite: Save the World a shooting survival game and Fortnite Battle Royale, which is the free battle royale game where 100 players fight freely to create their own battlefield. You need to find the Fortbytes locations in the game. The currency used in the game called Fornite V-bucks.
Fortnite: Save the World was launched in 2017 while Fortnite Battle Royale in 2019. Fortnite: Save the World Is available to play for Windows, Mac, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. On the other hand, Fortnite Battle royale support multiple gaming platforms including Windows, Mac, PlayStation 4, Xbox One Nintendo Switch, iOS and Android devices.
To play the Fortnite game Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and Nintendo Switch you need an epic gaming account while PSN or Xbox don’t ask for the epic game account to play the game, these platforms identify the user by their username on PSN and Xbox live.
The Fortnite Battle Royale game is more successful than The Fortnite survival game, In less than one year the games achieved more than 125 million players and earning more than hundreds of millions of dollars per month. Soon you will see the Fortnite Season 9 update.
Doesn’t matter which platform you choose to play the Fortnite Battle Royale game, you need to go through some system requirements for each gaming platform, Here we are going to let you know about the minimum system requirement for PC, Android and IOs device to play the game.
Fortnite System Requirements for PC and MAC
Minimum system requirements
- Windows 7/8/10 64-bit + Mac OSX Sierra
- Core i3 2.4 GHz processor
- 4GB of system RAM
- Intel HD 4000 video card
Recommended system requirements
If you want the best and fastest gaming performance than you must go through the system has all these features.
- Core i5 2.8 GHz processor
- 8GB of system RAM
- Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 equivalent DX11 GPU
- 2 GB VRAM
Apart from the above requirements, Your Mac must support the Metal API. You don’t need to worry about the API because of all the MAC devices either it’s Macbook, Air, pro or Mac Mini all support to the Metal API. Even the old generation Macbooks also support this API.
Fortnite system requirements for Android
Before going through the Minimum and required system requirements to play Fortnite on Android devices, let’s have a look on the devices support Fortnite battle royale game:
– Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge, S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
– Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
– Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
– Essential: PH-1
·- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
– LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
– Nokia: 8
– OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
– Razer: Phone / Phone 2
– Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
– ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
– HTC: 10, U Ultra, U11/ U11+, U12+
– Lenovo: Moto Z/Z Droid, Moto Z2 Force
– Sony: Xperia XZ/Premium, Xzs, XZ1/Compact, XZ2/Premium/Compact, XZ3
Minimum system requirements
To play the Fortnite battle royale game your android phone should have the following features so that you can play the game without any issue.
– Operating sytem: Recommended Android 8.0 or higher, 64 bit
– RAM: 3GB or higher
– GPU: Adreno 530 or higher, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or higher
You can not play the game on rooted devices as well, and if you want to play the game on Bluetooth devices than sorry it does not support the Bluetooth devices.