In a short span of time, Tik Tok has become the one-stop destination for those who love to create short videos and share with their followers. Tik Tok is the most popular social media app that has faced controversies and nowadays Tik Tok users errors like camera issue, loading error, lip sync error and many more. If you are a hardcore fan of Tik Tok and encountering the TikTok app not working errors then I am here with my complete guide to fix Tik Tok errors and issues.
Tik Tok offers you the opportunity to become a star but errors and issues can interrupt your progress. Let’s check out the fixes to vanish all the hurdles that occur in your path while creating short videos with Tik Tok.
How to fix the TikTok app not working errors and problems
Here I am going to discuss the common issues which users encounter with Tik Tok. Also giving you the solution for fixing each error so have a look below to get familiar with them:
Tik Tok app not working/ Not Loading/ Server Issue
When you try to load Tik Tok but fail to open it then you can apply these tips to solve this:
Method 1: Clear the data and cache of the app
- Initially navigate to Settings.
- After it, you need to open the App/Manage app.
- Find the Tik Tok app and then Storage and finally Clear data and cache.
- Now login again in your Tik Tok account.
Method2: Reset App Preferences
- Move to the Settings of your smartphone.
- Again look for the apps/Manage apps, open this option.
- Then tap on the Menu symbol which is located at the top right corner on the screen.
- Finally, you have to click on Reset app preferences.
TikTok login issue
TikTok login issue is too simple to fix. Suppose your account name is @versha and you are entering the same then you would fail to log in your account. You need to type “versha” and then correct password to solve this issue.
Method2: Clear the cache of play services
For the proper functioning of your apps and system Gooogle play sync all your data and also store device data.
- Move to settings> Application manager> Google Play services > tap on Force Stop and finally press the “Clear Cache”.
- After this, you need to restart your smartphone.
Tik Tok app stopped/ Not responding
TikTok app not working errors consist of different issues and one of the chief issue is Tik Tok has stopped. You can fix it by simply rebooting your device. If the same issue occurs then you have to apply these fixes:
Method1: Switch Android User Account
- Pull down the notification panel and tap on the user account.
- Then switch to the Guest User.
- Log in with your credentials and determine if the app is working normally or not.
- In case the app is functioning normally then any other app or device storage is the sinner.
Mthod2: Free up space of your smartphone
Many times you have to face this issue because of the less RAM. These types of apps require sufficient space for working properly so make sure your device has enough space to run the TikTok app smoothly.
Camera lagging issue
Camera is the most responsive aspect to create short videos. To fix camera lagging errors you have to turn off different modes like beauty mode. You have to record your videos with normal camera mode and for beautifying your videos you can add cool filters.
Well, folks, these are the most common issues that are associated with the most popular video making app TikTok. Here I have mentioned the fixes for all major issues and I hope after applying these fixes you would be able to run the TikTok without any lag.
If you are encountering any other error with TikTok then let us know below in the comment section. We are here to solve out your issues and as per your problem, we will provide you the best solution.
How’s the info? Did you find it informative or not? Comment below and also share “TikTok App Not Working errors” with your family and friends.