Among the horde of running games, Subway Surfers grabbed huge attention of running game lovers. The major factor which makes the game more approachable it’s colorful graphics and I think you are also a fan of Subway Surfers that’s the reason you are here. Not only vivid graphics the developers of the game regularly update the game and facilitate you with new locations with every update. Although there are lots of favorite things in this addictive running game, few shortcomings are also there to interrupt your engagement. And one of the major issues which is encountered by the players is “Subway Surfers has stopped” error.
Indeed it is because of the internal error of the Android operating system and by applying simple tricks you can fix this out. If you are facing the same issue and looking for the effective solution then we are here to simplify your complexity.
Let’s observe the easiest ways to fix “Subway Surfers has Stopped” error to enjoy the running giant without any disturbance.
Ways to fix Subway Surfers has stopped issue
There are different methods to fix this issue and here I have included the best and effective once. Have a look below to get familiar with them:
1.Clear Cache via Application manager
- First of all, you have to go to the Application manager of your Android device and if this option is not available in your smartphone then go to Settings> Apps.
- In the Apps, menu search for “All” tab, tap on it.
- When you click on the “All” tab all the apps which are running on your device will be visible in front of you.
- Find Subway Surfers here and now click on it, you will be redirected to the app details and here you will get “Clear Cache” and “Clear Data” options, tap on them.
- So simple! It will fix out Subway Surfers has stopped error.
2.Reinstall the app through Google Play Store
- If you own an Android device then you would aware that Google Play store is the pre-installed app in your phone to download all the desired apps for your device and to fix this error you have to open up Play Store first.
- After opening the Play Store you will notice three horizontal lines at the top of the left side, click on them.
- You will notice “My Apps and Games” option at the top, click on it.
- It will show all the games and apps installed in your smartphone and from the list get Subway Surfers and tap uninstall.
- Then install again and I think by applying this trick your issue will resolve.
3.Reboot your device
After applying the above-mentioned methods “Subway Surfers has stopped error” will definitely resolve but if you encounter it again then you need to restart your smartphone. In order to restart your device you have to follow these steps:
- Just hold the power key of your device and long press it and you will get different options, choose “Reboot the device”.
- After Rebooting open up the game and now you will get a lag free experience.
Thus you can fix out the Subway Surfers has stopped issue and I think even kids can perform these simplest tricks. Hope you enjoyed the information and if you fix out the error after applying these tricks then don’t forget to share your experience with us.
So keep playing your favorite running game and if any other issue you will find meanwhile then don’t be hesitated to ask us in the comment section. For more entertainment, sports, tech and other latest happenings keep in touch till then goodbye and happy gaming.