FIFA 19 is the latest edition in the world famous soccer video game series. Football fans are crazy behind this game and that’s the game is available to play for major platforms like Microsoft Windows, Play Station 3, Play Station 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. It is really great fun to experience this amazing Football title on different gaming consoles when you get a seamless experience. But many of our users are facing issues while playing FIFA 19 on PC and if you are struggling with such issues then we are here to fix them. There are various common FIFA 19 bugs and problems which can be fixed by ourselves but you need to detect them first.
In our post, we will go through most common FIFA 19 bugs which you face while enjoying the game on your windows device. Not only issues we will suggest you the best tricks to deal with the problems so let’s explore the post and find the best solution for all the issues.
Most Common FIFA 19 Bugs and Issues With Solution
FIFA 19 won’t start
Many users successfully download and install the game but when they try to start it then the game won’t start. This issue occurs if your system doesn’t meet with the game requirements. Here are the minimum system requirements for FIFA 19:
Players are invisible
Another basic FIFA 19 issue which you may encounter while playing the game on an online mode is that you find players are not visible on your screen. This problem occurs due to bad patches and one of the best solutions to fix this error is to update your software. Also, you have to keep a track on all the updates from EA.
FIFA 19 Ultimate team crashes
The ultimate team mode is the most competitive mode in the latest installment of the popular soccer game. But many users are complaining about the sudden crashes in this mode and you can also fix this issue by updating your application. But if application update doesn’t work then you have to follow these steps:
- Launch origin desktop client
- After it, you need to open up my games and avail FIFA 19 from the list.
- Disable the origin by right-clicking on the FIFA 19 and unchecking it.
- Finally, save the settings and begin the game again.
FIFA 19 black screen issue
Suppose you are going to win a match and meanwhile your PCs screen get the black, really frustrating situation. But don’t be panic this issue can occur due to the problem in your Graphics card. You can update your graphics card but still, the same issue occurs again then you have to install the new drivers from OEM’s site. You can go for Nvidia, AMD or Intel.
Unable to connect with EA server
- First of all, check the status of the EA’s server and find if it is temporary down.
- After it checks your connection and for it, you can restart your router, and reboot your PC as well.
- Also, detect that any antivirus or windows firewall is not restricting the game.
FIFA 19 controller problem
As you know FIFA 19 is a simulation-based game so it requires the controller. For the proper functionality of your controller, you need proper drivers. And if you are encountering issues related to your controller then you have to perform these steps to fix this issue:
- Delete your profile and set your profile again.
- The next step is to update the drivers of the controller.
- To update the drivers first you have to consider that your controller is plugged in.
- Then you have to open up your device manager.
- Tap on the “Sound, video, and game controllers” option.
- Finally, you need to right-click on the controller and select “update driver”.
- That’s it.
Lags in the FUT mode
FIFA 19 is the most wanted game and to enjoy the game without any lag your PC must meet all the system requirements for the game. But if you encounter freezes and lags in spite of having the upgraded graphics card and sufficient RAM then you have to cross check the related software. For checking game related software to fix the freeze issues you have to follow these steps:
- If require then update the GPU drivers.
- You have to check your internet connection if any problem detects then you can switch to LAN cable instead of Wi-Fi.
- Many times issues occur due to the bandwidth related application so you have to disable them in the background.
- Also, disable FIFA 19 in-game origin.
That’s it!! These are the most encountered FIFA 19 bugs and hurdles that are reported by the game users. And after getting familiar with these issues we bring the best solutions for them. There may be many more and if you have any FIFA 19 bugs which we didn’t discuss here then please let us aware in the comment section below. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible and feel great to help you. Your support is like a boon for us so please stay tuned with us for more tech, entertainment, and general news.