Are you a hard-core player of the Mortal Combat series? Have you ever played Mortal Kombat X on PC? Mortal combat X is one of the creations of the Mortal Combat series. Mortal Combat X came in 2015 with a following sequel Mortal Combat 11 in 2018. Though it’s a bit old, the game is still alive in hearts, handy devices, and gaming consoles. Its not always possible that everyone can afford costly gaming consoles and it is a bit boring to play on small handy android or iPhone devices. What do you say? I am going to help you here. My today’s article is all about how you can play Mortal Combat X on PC. Stay tuned!
Mortal kombat X: History
Mortal Combat X is a very popular fighting game developed and published by NetherRealm Studios and Warner Bros respectively. Initially, it was released in 2015 for Microsoft Windows, PS4, and Xbox One. Later, the mobile development team developed the game for iOS and Android. Upon release, the game received critical acclaim, the gamers praise the game controls, gameplay, etc but the PC version of the game got mixed reviews because of many technical issues. Later in the year 2016, an upgraded version Mortal Kombat XL was released initially for PS 4 and Xbox One. a PC version was also out in NOV 2016.
Mortal Kombat X: App Details
MORTAL KOMBAT mobile version brings real fun to mobile users too with stunning graphics and excessive moves! Make a team Assemble Mortal Kombat fighters now, play with them and prove yourself to be the best fighting player.
The current version of the app 2.1.2 was updated on June 18, 2019. The size of the game varies with devices on which you are playing (Android or iOS). The game gained popularity with more than 50 lac installs.
Parent Notice: The game is suitable for 17+years players because it contains intense violence, blood, and gore.
General Points to notice:
- The device must contain 1 GB RAM and a minimum of 1GB of space for better visual graphics and gaming experience.
- The downside of the game is it is only an online game. To play the game you must be connected to the internet
Mortal Kombat X on PC: Guide
- Create your own team of Mortal Kombat warriors and learn how to attack the enemy. Always play in brutal 3 v 3 KOMBAT.
- Choose the best kombat characters like Scorpion, Johnny Cage, Sub-Zero, etc and build a massive roster for you. BUILD A
- Complete the series of wars to add on new warriors to your team. Complete challenges on time, a new challenge begins every week.
- Play and Compete with other players in Faction Wars (an online competitive mode where players engage other player teams). To win weekly prizes rank up yourself in Faction Wars.
- Send characters on epic Quests to earn special rewards! Begin your journey in Outworld and make your way to Netherrealm
Mortal Kombat X on PC: Download using Bluestack
Bluestack emulator is a boon for players. Not be feel bored playing again and again on mobile, the Bluestack emulator brings real happiness for the players. As the PC version of the game is not well- released, here I am going to discuss how to play Android Version On PC.
Why play Mortal Kombat X on Bluestacks?
- It provides full-fleshed controls to users.
- The player can play with multiple accounts using any emulator Multi-instance.
- The players can get rewards by earning Bluestack points.
How to play Mortal Kombat X on Bluestacks?
Following the simple guide given below to play your favorite game on PC:
- Download Bluestack Emulator
- Install it on your PC and Open with the same account as on your android device.
- Now open the app and go to the play store.
- Search for Mortal Kombat X in the search bar which is located in the top left corner of the blue stacks app player.
- Click on the game and the game will then automatically starts downloading and installing on PC.
- Start playing and experiencing something new gaming experience.
Mortal Kombat Characters are the main in the gameplay. Before jumping into the gameplay have a look at Mortal Kombat X characters to play less and Win more. Bluestacks will give you a better visual experience of the game. Download today and play!
Hey buddies, Feel free to share your views too. Thank you!!