Did you Love playing Block games when you were a Toddler? Ahhh! How do you remember that! But Do you like to play more complex block games with hundreds of designs using a few blocks? Yes! here are you then. Minecraft is nothing different but a digital version of your childhood block games. when you were a kid you make blocks to win the game but here you can do crafting and building to protect yourself from the enemies. Have you ever been to a situation where you have no shelter to stay on but a dangerous environment? No! To experience this Come to Minecraft then. From these games, you can experience the situation you want to be in but rarely to be in actual.
Minecraft is a very famous arcade, adventure and combat game, allows you to play with your mates in the multiplayer mode. Minecraft Pocket Edition Version offers you the many facilities. The game is available for both Android and iOS devices. The game is paid! If you download it from the play store you will have to pay for the game and then only you can access the game. But Don’t worry buddies, here I am for you! Now you do not need to spend your hard earned money to play your favorite game. The article is all about Minecraft and its downloading process.
Version and Release
- Minecraft Pocket Edition is the mobile version of the game Minecraft.
- Initially launched for Xperia play on google play in August 2011 for US$6.99. Later it was released for Andriod devices and iOS devices in September and October of the same year.
- In September 2012, the PE version was available for purchase on the Amazon Appstore.
- A more lie version with fewer items and inventories was released in the year 2013.
- In the year 2014, the game is released for Windows phone 8.1 on Microsoft Store.
- The Windows Phone 8.1 version was discontinued after the release of “Alpha 0.16.2” in November 2016 and was later followed by a release for Windows 10 Mobile only (which was free to owners of the previous Windows Phone 8.1 version) on February 2017.
Additional Information(Minecraft Pocket Edition)
- Size of the game for Android: 71.7 MB
- Size of the game for iOS: 160 MB
- Size of the game for Windows: 87.12 – 193.83 MB
- The game is written in C++ language.
- Platforms (Minecraft PE): Android, iOS, Fire OS, Windows 10 mobile, Samsung galaxy apps(Discontinued after Alpha 0.9.5), Windows phone 8.1(Discontinued after Alpha 0.16.2)
If you can think it, you can build it. Move into a different, mysterious world with endless opportunities. Consider your mobile a virtual building site and practice blocks to build amazing Masterpieces. Simultaneously you can chat with your friends too. The game is perfect for teenagers and comes with simple controls which make the game easy to play for all.
- Crafting and Building game that enables you to explore the world and build ultimate locales.
- Creative mode permits you to uncountable resources and exciting objects.
- If you love to fight with rockets and explosions then Minecraft pocket edition gives you the opportunity to build your own weapons and combat with bloody zombies.
- Sandbox crafting and juggernaut building take the game to the next level and also make the game more addictive among its users.
- One of the most prominent features of this game is its chatting feature. You can communicate with your friends while playing.
- Build anything whenever you want.
- Stake your creative ideas with your friends.
- One of the best games to which you can play with your friends.
- You can also play Minecraft Pocket Edition apk in an offline mode.
Advantages of Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Access anytime, anywhere: You can play the game while sitting, standing, traveling or doing anything, the game is easily accessible.
- The similarity in Different Versions: When it comes to playing different versions, you can easily understand the gameplay on different consoles as game characters, the gameplay is the same just versions are different.
- Stronger parental controls
- User-Friendly app: The mobile version is easily understandable, accessible and slightly more child-friendly.
Disadvantages of Minecraft Pocket Edition
- You can not integrate into third-party Servers.
- Minecraft PE users can play with XBOX live and Windows 10 players but not with the JAVA edition players.
Download Aptoide Minecraft Pocket Edition
Aptoide is a different marketplace for mobile applications that runs on the Android OS. In Aptoide there is not a unique and centralized store like Google Play. Here each user manages their own store. Following are the steps to download:
- At the very start, you have to download the “Aptoide store” on your Android phone.
- Download and Wait until the complete installation.
- Open Aptoide Store on your phone.
- In the Search bar, Write Minecraft Pocket Edition and click Search.
- From the drop-down list of the results, you have to choose the appropriate one you need to download.
- After that, Enable the unknown sources on your device. For enabling go to Settings> Security> Unknown sources.
- Now download and Install the game.
- Finally, Good to go. Create your own world! and Enjoy Playing!
Step into a Combat and Arcade game that is now on your mobile. Join your friends and Enjoy playing. Sharpen your crafting skills. If you adore building stuff with blocks Minecraft PE is a must play for you like the latest version as it permits you to build whatever you want.
Hit the like button and Feel free to share your views too.