Because of digitalization everything within our fingertips. Currently, we don’t need to wait in long queues to receive money as a wide array of online payment apps are here to fulfill this need. Paypal secured a renowned place among all payment services and its invoicing feature makes it the perfect choice for those who run their online business. Paypal invoice is a free feature with which you can request money from your customers. Doesn’t matter your customer acquire a Paypal account or not, you can send them Paypal invoice by their email. If you are not familiar with the invoice creation procedure of Paypal then I am here to assist you.
If you sell products, services, or run a website then Paypal makes it easy to send and schedule professional invoices to your customers. You can ask someone for your money with Paypal but there are lots more advantages if you go for Paypal invoicing.
Just scroll down and reveal how to create and send PayPal invoice along with the reasons for choosing it.
What is Paypal invoice?
Paypal invoice is an innovative solution for freelancers and online businesses to request money in a professional manner. You can also transfer money from your Venmo account to PayPal. Availability in several countries makes it more approachable but make sure you have a business account to use this feature.
You can also attach your invoices to your business proposals to convert more and more clients. Moreover, your client can pay you via credit card, Paypal balance, debit card or with a bank transfer. Isn’t amazing?
Why choose Paypal invoicing?
It has never been easier to send invoice worldwide but Paypal makes it simple. You can convey invoices in several countries with just the email address of your customers. Apart from this, there are multiple reasons which will compel you to choose Paypal invoicing:
- One of the best thing about Paypal invoicing is that your customers can pay in their desired payment method.
- Also if you run an online business then this invoicing feature make you more professional.
- Each and every invoice contain a specific reference number so that you can keep a track on your payments without any hassle.
- 24/7 fraud prevention keep away all types of risks and online thefts.
- Nevertheless, you can send reminders also in case you are not paid.
- All these facilities you get for free means you don’t need to pay a single penny for creating an invoice but when you receive payment then you have to pay 2.9% + $0.30 for every transaction.
How to create Paypal Invoice online
You can create invoice straight from the Paypal website and in order to create, save and send an invoice with Paypal you have to follow these steps:
- First of all log into your Paypal account.
- After logging in choose tools and click on invoicing.
- Then tap on “create invoice” from the top menu of the page.
- A new page will open and you have to fill invoice number, date, reference, etc to keep a track on your invoice.
- If you want to add a logo or any other social icon on the invoice then click on the “Add a Logo” box located in the left. And add your desired icon or logo.
- In the Business Information section insert your email address and other information.
- Next, to Bill to the column you need to fill the email address to whom you want to convey invoice.
- If you want to give a description of your service or product then you can insert it in the Item name area.
- At the bottom of the invoice, you can fill the required info.
- Then click on the “Attach File” option if you want to attach any document with the invoice.
- Finally, tap on “Preview” to observe the invoice.
- Now its time to send an invoice so take your mouse over the “Send button” and tap on “Send via Paypal”.
- If you want to save it for future reference then hover the mouse over “Save as Draft” and save.
Create a Paypal invoice with Paypal Business app
For creating an invoice with Paypal business app you have to follow these steps:
- Initially open up the business app.
- From the menu choose “Invoicing”.
- Then you will notice the option at the top: All, Drafts, Paid, and +, click on Plus icon.
- Click on Bill To and insert the email address or Paypal contact name to which you want to send.
- Rest process would be the same as creating invoice online.
Before you go…
Being a freelancr I know the worth of invoicing and Paypal invoicing feature is really handy to create, send, and even schedule invoices. I think after observing the post you will definitely create an invoice without any hassle and if you found the post helpful then do share with your family and friends who really need this.
In case you find any complexity while creating invoice with Paypal then let me know below in the comment section. We are here to help you out. Stay connected and keep reading for more tutorials and informative updates.