After playing PUBG, Fortnite, and Free Fire on smartphones its time to give a try to another FPS giant called COD mobile. Call of Duty is the creation of Activision and the developers are going to launch COD Mobile in the collaboration of Tencent. Indeed it is a PC game and Android gamers are eagerly waiting for the game to access on their smartphones. But the game currently in the beta version and only Indian users can access it from the Google play store. But don’t worry if you don’t have permission to download the game in your region because we have a solution for you. You can download the game in APK format which comes with lots of bugs fixed.
If you are not residing in India then you have to download and install the Call of Duty apk file manually to enjoy it on your Android smartphone. To get the simplest steps to observe the post till the end and then apply them to access the popular shooting game.
COD Mobile (Gameplay)
Call of duty mobile look alike the PUBG mobile but it is far ahead in terms of gameplay and graphics. If you have played any previous version of COD then it will be pretty easy to play it on your smartphone. But if you didn’t try it before then it may be tricky for you. When playing in the multiplayer mode you need to select a class and it is really complex to choose the class. The game contains a wide array of maps, an exclusive range of weapons, familiar characters and lots of gaming modes to take your excitement on the next level.
What’s new in the COD Mobile Apk 1.0.2?
The newest edition of the game is 1.0.2 which has revealed on 3rd June 2019. The latest update is coming with numerous mouth-watering upgrades so have a look below to be familiar with them:
- Anti-Aliasing enabled
- Enabled binding of Guest account to Facebook
- Optimized video performance
- Optimized Battle Royale map loading
- Optimized Battle Royale sound effects
- Adjusted effective rates of consumables in Battle Royale
- Adjusted the drop rates of found weapons in Battle Royale
- Fixed gyroscope bug affecting some devices
- Fixed grenade throwing while ADS
- Fixed looping helicopter sound
- Fixed an issue that affected fall damage
- Various other fixes
How to download COD Mobile Apk for Android along with OBB file
If you didn’t install COD before and going to download it the first time then you have to download the latest Apk and OBB file. If you can’t wait for the official release of the game globally then you can download the game in Apk format and for this, you have to perform these steps:
- Initially search for COD Mobile apk and OBB file via your browser and download the essential files from the reliable source or official site.
- If you have any previous version of COD then you need to uninstall it for installing the latest update.
- Make sure you have allowed installation from unknown sources (third-party sources) and if you didn’t do yet then you have to make a few changes in your smartphone’s settings.
- For enabling installation from third-party sources go to Settings> Security> Unknown sources, checkmark it.
- Your next move is to open up your file manager and head to download folder.
- Here tap on COD Mobile apk file and click on the install option.
- The installation process can consume 2 to 5 minutes based on the internet speed of your device.
- After installation don’t open up the app.
- Make a folder called com.activision.callofduty.shooter” in (Android/obb).
- Finally, you need to paste the downloaded OBB file in the folder you have created.
- That’s it! You are all set to enjoy the game on your smartphone.
You can pre-register COD mobile from the play store or by navigating its official site. If you don’t have the patience then you can easily download the beta version of the game in APK format with these simplest steps. In case you meet any complexity while accessing the Apk file and OBB file of the game then let us know below in the comment section.
Feel free to share your thoughts with us because your views matter a lot. For being updated with the general, sports, entertainment, and tech happenings stay connect with us.