Although Android is the most popular OS it comes with some limitations. But being an open source operating system users and manufacturers are free to make changes on the Android smartphone. And Rooting is one of them with which one can remove restrictions from their device and enjoy its features fullest. But before the invention of rooting apps, it was a troublesome process to root Android. With rooting apps, you can root your Android smartphone and gain full access to your mobile subsystems.
After rooting your Android device you can block ads, uninstall system apps, remove bloatware and lots more. If you want to get super access to your Android smartphone then you need to root your device. I am here with the best rooting apps to root your Android device with or without PC. But before diving into the detailed info of rooting apps first I will aware you about the pros and cons of rooting.
So let’s start the post and discover what is rooting and how it is beneficial and harmful for your Android smartphone.
What is rooting?
- 1 What is rooting?
- 2 Please confirm before rooting your device…
- 3 Best apps to root Android with or without PC
- 4 Wrapping Up
To root Android means to vanish the restrictions made by the device’s manufacturer to get the full access on your smartphone features. The root is just like the jailbreak process which is performed to the Apple OS. After rooting your devices you can control it in what way you want. After rooting your smartphone you can install your desired app, remove ads, and modify the system files.
- With rooting, users can uninstall the system apps and install other apps which require rooting.
- If you don’t like pop-ups and unwanted ads then rooting will help you to get rid of them.
- One of the best advantages of rooting is that it will enhance the battery and performance of your device.
- Moreover, with a rooted device, you can easily upgrade your phone with the latest Android version.
- After rooting you will get many apps which will help you to take the full backup of your device.
- Rooting allows you to customize your device as per your wish means you can perform anything you want.
- If you want to make your device faster than before then you can overclock CPU after rooting.
- Rooting can void your device’s warranty as most of the smartphone brands don’t allow rooting and if you do so then they will void your warranty.
- Once you rooted your device you will get automatic updates and you have to update them manually because these updates are not official at all.
- As I said above after rooting you can access any app without restriction and there may be a virus in such apps which can infect your smartphone.
- In case you can’t perform rooting in an appropriate manner then it will make your device a useless metal box.
Please confirm before rooting your device…
- Your smartphone must be charged 90%.
- Make sure you have taken the full backup of your device (recommended).
- Before rooting you have to enable Android Debugging and for this navigate to Settings>Developer option>USB debugging, enable it.
- Also, you need to unlock your bootloader.
Best apps to root Android with or without PC
After the launch of rooting apps, Root has become a hassle-free task and anyone can root their device with just a single click. There are lots of rooting apps in the market to super access your device but it may be tricky to choose the right one. No need to research because I am here with the best rooting apps so you just need to read the post carefully:
I put the Kingroot on the top because it is one of the most used apps to root Android and it comes in both PC and Apk format. Kingroot supports almost all the top brands of Android phones like Samsung, Lenovo, Micromax, Google, HTC, Sony. You can access it for free and don’t require any technical knowledge to root your Android smartphone with this user-friendly app. In case your rooting process fails, there are fewer chances of risk because Kingroot only executes the codes which customize the root files.
- Totally free to use.
- Root your device with a single click.
- Most brawny root solution for Android users.
- One of the best features of this app that you don’t require a PC to root.
- Secure and risk-free.
- It also contains an unroot option.
- You require a stable internet connection for rooting with Kingroot.
- Annoying ads and pop-ups can occur.
SuperSu is the contracted form of Super Super User and it is one of the most brawny rooting tools for Android users. With Supersu you can give or deny permissions to the apps for root access and as it records history it will not interrupt you again and again to give root access. Another most favourable thing about Supersu is that it offers you an option to unroot your device whenever you need. It is relatively fast and doesn’t put extra load on your CPU.
- If you are a newbie then it is best for you.
- You can camouflage this app just like the system app.
- It holds only 2.2 MB of your phone’s space.
- You don’t face annoying pop-ups and ads.
- The free version of the app comes with fewer security options and for the pro version, you need to pay $3.75.
3.One Click Root
One of the best option to root Android for gaining super access is One Click Root. As the name shows users can root their smartphone with just a single click with this app. One Click root app contains a Live chat support option and you can use it as per your wish. It’s easy to use interface and straight forward design stands it out among the mob.
- Easy to use interface.
- Best for newbies.
- Root any Android device with just a single click.
- Allows you to root your smartphone without any PC.
- No need to spend your hard earned bucks as it is totally free.
- You must require a stable internet connection to root Android with one click.
- Annoying ads can make you irritate.
- Supports limited Android devices.
TowelRoot is the creation of George GeoHot which allows you to root your Android smartphone without a computer. You just require a single click to gain the super access on your smartphone with Towelroot app. But sorry to say that this app doesn’t support HTC and Samsung smartphones.
- Brawny exploits to get superuser access.
- With only one click you can root any of Android device.
- Totally free.
- Totally secure and easy to use.
- No computer required to root Android.
- Not compatible with Samsung and HTC devices.
- You require internet connectivity to use this app.
5.Root Master App
Our next pick is the list of best-rooting apps is Root Master which contains a user-friendly interface and make it a hassle-free task for newbies. You will not come across the annoying ads and pop-ups while using Root Master and that’s the chief attribute of this app. It is too simple to use this app and you all need to click on “Start Button” to gain the superuser access on your Android smartphone.
- One of the simplest rooting app.
- Comes without bloatware and ads.
I didn’t find any shortcoming of this app so unable to define.
Well, folks, these are the best rooting apps which are super easy to use and even a newbie can use them without any technical knowledge. As you know rooting is the complex task but after installing one of them you will get a smooth and easy way to root Android smartphone. Make sure you have backed up all your data before getting into the root process. Just like the usual apps, you can install these apps to get more control over your Android smartphone.
Hope you get the required information via the post and if you want to suggest us any rooting app which I didn’t include here then feel free to put it in the comment box. In case any question is striking in your mind then don’t be hesitate to ask.