Are you Looking for Airtable alternatives as it doesn’t fit into your needs? Undoubtedly, Airtable software is unbeatable but sometimes we want better to fulfill our needs. According to the experts, Airtable gets a score of 9/10 and average customer reviews, satisfaction rating, is 100% which shows that product is really good. We may need some features that other software providers, but not Airtable! So here I am going to discuss some best and free Airtable Alternatives along with their features.
Before looking for alternatives lets have a look at what Airtable is, to know that what more we need…
- 1 Best Free Airtable Alternatives
Airtable is software that collaborates your excel spreadsheets to your database to organize your work. It is a popular project and data management tool and well known for its simple and friendly interface. Airtable uses a spreadsheet format and is good to go with multiple devices. Moreover, it combines services such as Dropbox, WordPress, Gmail, Google Drive, Box, and Evernote, etc.
- Customized Fields and Views
- Filter, Sort, and Rearrange Records
- Link Records and Tables
- Relational DB Functionality
- Data Synchronization
- Tags and keywords
- Email integration, Application Integration, and Social media integration
- Snapshots facility
- Third-party integration
- Forms and Calendar Management
- Collaborative Workspace
- Communication Management
- Automatic Notifications
- Records Management
- Automatic Backup
- Upload Spreadsheet
- Save and Share Views
With the above-mentioned features list, Airtable also has some cons…
- The first and foremost cons are it is quite expensive. Though pro-level features are useful but costly.
- Lack of restrictive Access- Read, write and execute access.
- Doesn’t support traditional Microsoft formatting.
Best Free Airtable Alternatives
Zenkit is fairly a good alternative to Airtable. Zenkit ranges with the size of the project and allows you to work together with your team effectively.
Principle Features of Zenkit
Some of the features that make Zenkit good over Airtable is:
- More views like mind-Map view and to-do-List view
- Top-Load Aggregation
- Workload monitoring per user
- Bulk Actions are allowed ith Zenkit
- Global search
2) Click up
Due to its smart features more than Airtable Alternatives, Click up provides you Smart Notifications and the software Grows with your project.
Principle Features of Click up
- With Click up, you can decide what, when, and where you get notifications.
- Arrange task by priorities.
- As the team scales large, use ClickUp’s more robust features and integrations for free.
- process management
- task management
- Time management
- Collaboration and reporting
The best and Free Airtable alternative isnTask. nTask is an all-in-one, online task management software designed for Small business setup. It has an easy to a user interface where modules easily placed together with alternatives for many views. N task is used to store any kind of information and thus it is best suited for managers working on any kind of project. The software is easily understandable and can be quickly learned.
Principal Features of NTask
- Create, assign, organize, prioritize and share tasks with multiple people.
- Convert comments to tasks using Slack.
- Create and assign projects.
- Workspace and Monitoring
- Extensive project management resources that include Gantt charts, project reports, and project timelines to manage and monitor project progress
- Timesheets management and Meeting management
- Issue management and Risk management
- Powerful search and filter tools to search for tasks, projects, meetings, issues, and risks. Plus, make use of the filter option to save more frequent searches.
- Alerts, notifications, and reminders to keep teams on track.
- Two-Factor Authentication for extensive security
Comparison with Other Apps
Well, friends, these are some best Airtable alternatives that will surely be helpful for you. N Task, Zenkit, and Clickup all are the best alternatives to Airtable. Before choosing for any Software Go through the article thoroughly once again and then decide wisely.
I hope you would like the article. Comment back in case of any questions.
Thank you!! Have a Good Day!!