Battlefield 5 the next series of Battlefield Multiplayer game: Review
Welcome! Shooting Game Lovers! Battlefield Players, my this writing is for you. There are multiple Battlefield 5 reviews going on between the players. Battlefield5 was the most awaiting game for battlefield lovers that released last year,2018. A multiplayer-focused World War II shooter game that has a huge amount of fans scattered everywhere in the world. The game is developed by Swedish Company, EA DICE and published by American Company Electronic Arts. Battlefield 5 is the 16th creation of Battlefield video game series that is designed for both single player and multiplayer. The first version of the series was released in 2002.
Battlefield 5 is released to play on X-Box1. The most Awaited Game didn’t perform so well. The fighting game came in the market before it was actually released on 20Nov,2018 with a mixture of bugs, poor features, and placeholder menu screens. It brings a huge disappointment for Battlefield Lovers.
What Actually the Battlefield 5 Game is?
The game is based on World War II and is a thematic sequel of its World War I based precursor Battlefield 1. Battlefield V converges widely on party-based points, lack of sources, and removing “abstractions” from game mechanics to increase authenticity. The more focus is on player customization through the new Company system. The players will be able to create various personas with various superficial and defense weapons. Cosmetic items and currency used to purchase others will be earned by completing in-game objectives.
Versions of Battlefield
Till Date, 16 versions of the Game is released and all have different reviews and critics.
- Battlefield 1942– Released in 2002 for Microsoft Windows(2002) and MAC OS(2004)
- The Road to Rome– Released in 2003 for Microsoft Windows. It is the Expansion package of Battlefield1.
- Secret Weapons of World War II- Released in Microsoft Windows(2003) and Mac OS(2005).
- Battlefield Vietnam – Released in 2004 for Microsoft Windows.
- Battlefield2 – Released in 20015 for Microsoft Windows.
- Special Forces– Released in 2005 for Microsoft Windows. Its an expansion of Battlefield2.
- Euro Force– Released in 2006 for Microsoft Windows. It is a Battlefield 2booster pack.
- Armored Fury – Released in 2006, it is also a Booster Pack of Battlefield2.
- Battlefield 2: Modern Combat – Released in 2005 For PS2, Xbox and in 2006 for Xbox 360.
- Battlefield 2142 – Release years by the system is 2006 for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X.
- Northern Strike – Release years by the system is 2007 for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X. It is a booster of 2142.
- Battlefield Bad Company – Release years by the system is 2008 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360.
- Battlefield Heroes- Released in 2009 for Microsoft Windows and is free to play.
- Battlefield 1943- Released in 2009 for X-Box and PlayStation.
- Battlefield: Bad Company2- Released in 2010 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows.
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Vietnam – Released in 2010 PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows. Expansion of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 expansion pack
- Battlefield Online- Released in 2010 for Microsoft Windows.
- Battlefield Play4Free- Released in 2010 for Microsoft Windows. and it is free to play.
- Battlefield 3- Released in 2011 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows.
- Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand- Released in 2011for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows.
- Battlefield 3: Close Quarters- Released in 2012for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows.
- Battlefield 3: Armored Kill- Released in 2012for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows.
- Battlefield 3: Aftermath –Released in 2012for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows.
- Battlefield 3: End Game- Released in 2013for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows.
- Battlefield 4- Released in 2013 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
- Battlefield 4: China Rising – Released in 2013 for PlayStation 3, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
- Battlefield 4: Second Assault – Released in 2014for PlayStation 3, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
- Battlefield 4: Naval Strike – Released in 2014for PlayStation 3, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
- Battlefield 4: Dragon’s Teeth- Released in 2014for PlayStation 3, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
- Battlefield 4: Final Stand- Released in 2014for PlayStation 3, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
- Battlefield Hardline- Released in 2015 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
- Battlefield 1- Released in 2016 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
- Battlefield V – Released in 2016 Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
Battlefield 5 Reviews
The Allover Rating of the Game is Lies somewhere between 3/5 to 4/5. There are different reviews by the critics and the users.
Let us see what they are saying.
Battlefield 5: Critic Reviews
Battlefield5 is a mess. The Expectations Don’t meet the reality is where the game is lacking. The players have high expectations from the release.
Battlefield 5: User Reviews
Not worth buying if you have already played the Previous Versions. No real changes are reflected in the newer version of the game.
The worst part of the game is time to kill which is less than a second at most times, this works in call of duty on small maps with fast respawn mechanic but not here in the battlefield on massive maps. You respawn every 15 seconds and die instantly or after 30 seconds if you are not a sniper or vehicle user, You die and die and die and watch that stupid animation waiting for medic or squadmate all the time. The amount of weapon skins is bigger than a weapon list!!! Skin for the magazine, skin for scope, skin for handguard, skin for every other part of the weapon, who needs that?
It was much better and easier in previous games where you had one full skin to choose from. Perks for weapons? That’s just pathetic and stupid mechanic. You can buy faster bullets?! This is ridiculous. The campaign is an absolute disaster, the second one is total BS with no logical reason in history, the campaign is broken at so many levels it’s pointless to talk about it. Basically, the Battlefield franchise became something not worth playing since its more focused on pleasing SJWs than players.
No battlefield has felt as much as a COD game as this one.
Smaller maps, fewer vehicles, focus on gunfight in close quarters, skill gives places to the “first who spots the other” tactics. You’ve got it all here.
Battlefield5, the latest Version, Overall is fun to play but the users’ aren’t happy with the release. as much as they want to be. I hope the article will be helpful For you to find out whether you should buy the game or not.