Technology has entered in every walk of our lives. And because of technical empowerment, everything is within our fingertips, you can meet new people, watch movies, create a game, be the leader of an empire and lots more with the availability of the internet and a smartphone. When things come in terms of dating there are tons of dating apps and websites with which you can find out your soulmate within minutes. In the horde of dating sites, Badoo stands out because of its fantastic features and ease of use. If you are planning to meet with your loved one via Badoo dating site and want to confirm its cost, pros and cons then you are lucky to land here.
Badoo was launched in 2006 and since then the site got huge popularity among the singles who are crazy to meet their loved ones. To encounter the key aspect of Baddo dating site just scroll down and keep reading.
Badoo dating site
The chief motive behind the creation of Badoo is to make it easy to join the circler of singles and communicate with new people. Russian entrepreneur Andrey Andreev found Badoo in 2006 and got success to make it world’s most widely used dating network. Here are the facts about Badoo which will definitely provoke you to join the Badoo community if you are single:
- Badoo has 60 Million monthly active users.
- Over 300 new people daily sign up with Badoo to find their soulmate.
- More than 400 Million users are connecting with Badoo from 190 countries.
- Badoo supports 47 languages.
- It consumes only 10 minutes to be a member of Badoo community to initiate the process of searching members near you.
How much Badoo costs?
If you don’t want to spend your hard-earned bucks then you can go for the free version of Badoo but to access the premium version in order to unlock premium facilities you have to choose from Badoo premium plans. With Badoo premium, you get superpowers to meet your desired person quickly. Here are the details of its different plans:
- If you want to access the superpowers for only one day then you have to pay $0.79.
- It costs $3.99 if you are going to use a plan for one week.
- The 1-month plan is available for $9.99.
- In case you are thinking to use the superpowers for 3 months then you need to pay $29.99.
- For six months plan, Badoo charges $34.99.
- You will amaze to hear that in $59.99, you can access the premium facilities for life long.
How to sign up at Badoo dating site?
Hmm…you have decided which plan will be suitable for you. After deciding its time to sign up for Badoo and all depends on you whether you sign up for Badoo dating site or download the app from Google play store/App store as per your OS. To create your profile on Badoo it will ask for your personal information like e-mail address, name, date of birth, and gender, etc. To avoid so many formalities you can connect your Facebook account to Badoo account and it will collect all the info from your Facebook profile.
After getting registered with Badoo you have to attach a profile picture of yourself but make sure your profile picture should only be yours. No other person, your pet or anyone else should not be included in your profile picture.
To proceed further in order to fill your profile info you will get a special section named “About Me” and here you have to convey your positive and negative aspects including your personality traits.
That’s it your profile is complete and now you are ready to meet your dating partner via Badoo.
Pros of Badoo dating (favourable features)
- Because of the increasing demand for dating sites, there are numerous sites over the web but Badoo offers you outstanding features for free. You can complete your profile by uploading your profile picture, convey 10 messages daily and also use the search function without spending a penny.
- When compared with other dating giants available in the market there are fewer chances of spamming and online fraud. Means Badoo dating site is secure than other sites.
- One of the best thing about Badoo is its ease of use which makes it popular among the users.
- Badoo site focus to find people nearby you.
- It is the best option for young adults who are looking for a casual hook up.
- For females, it is a better choice and at the time of chats, females can use “Selfie request” feature to determine the identity of the partner.
- You can report or block anyone within minutes and thus Badoo has considered the most secure dating site out there.
Cons of Badoo (Negative aspects)
- If you are looking for a long and serious relationship then Badoo is not suitable for you.
- Badoo is a little bit pricy and you have to purchase credits to utilize its additional attires.
There is a wide array of positive features which ensure that Badoo is the best dating site worldwide. One of the best things is its transparency to the users and facilitate them with profile and photo verification to end up the chances of fake profiles. It is pretty easy to use Badoo to find your dating partner and with the free version, you can do a lot of things.
Only one drawback of the site is that you have to buy credits for accessing the premium facilities and the credits expire soon.
Well, Badoo is a good choice if you are looking for a casual date and now it’s your turn to decide whether you are going to choose Badoo to meet your partner or shuffling other dating sites.