Are you looking for a travel game by using the map and vehicle, The American Truck Simulator is one of the best Simulator game for you. You can download the game for android, IOS and PC as well. Here we are going to discuss American Truck Simulator for PC. Here you will see how to download and install the full version of ATS free for PC.
American Truck Simulator Gameplay
American Truck Simulator is interesting gameplay in which you will experience a great and wide variety of American truck and deliver multiple cargoes across sunny California, sandy Nevada, and the Grand Canyon State of Arizona. The game is full of enthusiasm and excitement, During the Game, the You need to travel via American Trucks. The truck brings you on a journey full of heartbreaking landscapes and other hurdles. The trucks used in the games are based on modern technology from Euro Truck Simulator 2.
The Trucks are loaded with all the advanced features and equipment to give you an amazing and creative experience. You can use the multiple tuck mods in American Truck Simulator.
American Truck Simulator: features
This game is based on its European equivalent, Here are the following features you can experience in game:
- You can drive a wide range of official truck with all the information details.
- You can easily customize the trucks like cabins, body parts, machinery and other changes.
- During the game, you need to connect with multiple merchandise and loads to be transported.
- Different kinds of trailers.
- Like real transport vehicle you need to deliver things to different companies at a different location
- You need to learn about the working of trucks like how different kind of breaks works.
- You need to follow the instruction, also respects the transport rules and police guidelines.
American Truck Simulator Mods
You can use unlimited Truck mods in American Truck Simulator to make the game more interesting and joyful, Here are some great Truck MODS:
- Truck Stop Trailer Mud Flaps
- Visible Gauge Pointers for Harven’s FLB v2
- Squirrel Logistics USA (Mack Anthem)
- Courtz Carriers ATS owned trailer paint with AI traffic
- Swift (New Logo) MasterPack
- FLB by Harven 135Beta hotfix
- Central Oregon Truck Co. KW T-680
- Passing Side Suicide Trailer Mud Flaps
- Wide Turns Trailer Mud Flaps
- Courtz Carriers Volvo VNL Paintjob For ATS
- Western Express Volvo VNL Skins
- Low boy semi-trailer in ownership
- Yellow Caterpillar Trailer Mud Flaps
- featherlite transporter 1.35
You can visit the Workshop to know more about American Truck Simulator MODS
American Truck Simulator System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Dual core CPU 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTS 450-class (Intel HD 4000)
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 64-bit
- Processor: Quad core CPU 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 760-class (2 GB)
- Storage: 3 GB available space
How to Download and Install American Truck Simulator
To download and play the American Truck Simulator on You PC you need to follow some instructions. First, download the game set up file from the download link, You can resume or pause the download
Install American Truck Simulator on PC
- Use the Internet download manager for fast downloading, Before installing the game you need to download two files named Visual C++ Redistributable and DirectX. It is must to download these two files for the successful installation of the game.
- Now turn off the Antivirus and Internet Connection.
- After setting up the above installation just download the Installation video and follow the same Installation method as shown in the video, your game will work fine.
So follow the above-listed steps to get the American Truck Simulator on Your PC and feel like you are a real-life truck driver. If you still have any query ask freely.